- Demonstrate that the Argument is understood
- List weaknesses. Most fall into these two categories: Fails to validate assumptions, uses poorly defined terms.
- Mention what could be done to strenghthen the Argument.
- Detail assumptions upon which the Argument hinges
- Describe what would be required to validate these assumptions
(consider expert testimony, empirical research, and real-life examples)
- List gaps between existing evidence and what is necessary
- Discuss poorly defined terms. What could they mean? How would these different meanings affect the Argument?
- Discuss what could strengthen the Argument
- Summarize the essay.
The 70-536 practice exams guarantee your success in the first attempt. The HH0-120 and SK0-002 are also authentic study guides for achieving desired results in 642-552 exam.
You must be logged in to post a comment.